Aspire Children’s Services uses a comprehensive approach to respond to the needs of each child and their family. We offer a range of specialized services that build on the advances achieved in pediatric therapy and help each child meet their unique potential. Our interdisciplinary team partners with parents to identify the services that will meet the needs of the child and the family and creates an individual service plan tailored to those needs. We then provide the specialized services that will help the child and family achieve their goals. Our specialized services are:
- Health and Nutrition Support
- Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Feeding Therapy
- Sensory integration therapy
- Social work and infant mental health
- Hearing, Orthopedic and Vision clinics
- Infant massage and baby yoga
- Therapeutic Listening
- Handwriting Without Tears*
Alert/How Does Your Engine Run?
To learn more about Aspire’s specialized services, email Paula Cox, Manager of Clinical Therapy Services, or call 708.236.0979.